Reports to: Management Designee in Assigned Department
Organizational Unit: Administration, Learning Development or Learning Support
Classification: Classified 1
Provides support and assistance by performing a variety of clerical duties.
- High school graduate.
- Assists with photocopying for assigned areas.
- Processes mailings to staff, local school districts, other agencies, and public which includes labeling, sorting, stuffing and internal distribution.
- Labels and sorts items for filing and van delivery.
- Responds to requests for miscellaneous duties, including shredding, filing, internal courier service, sorting and inventorying items.
- Participates in projects, committees or activities to support the mission of the program, unit and Agency.
- Participates in staff development and professional growth activities.
- Assists other departments as needed.
- Keeps work area well organized.
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to function effectively as a team member.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Display a willingness to seek new tasks.
- Ability to organize materials.
- Ability to accurately and consistently categorize and file information and forms in accordance with Agency procedures.
- Ability to interpret instructions.
- Normal, routine levels of bending, carrying, lifting, climbing, reaching, sitting, standing, and walking.
- Sufficient manual dexterity to be able to operate office equipment needed to complete responsibilities including, but not limited to, copy machines, shredding machines, telephones.